- TYPE FSC - Steam Hot Water & Food HoseJune 2, 2017TYPE FSC - Steam Hot Water & Food Hose For steam cleaning at Temperature ranges: up to + 165 ℃ and hot water washing in food processing plants. Suitable for reel mounted applications.MORE
- TYPE TS - Virgin PTFE / FEP / PFA TubeNovember 21, 2018For transfer of high purity products, chemicals, dairy and cosmetic products. Also suitable for heat exchangers and as protective sleeve for cables. They have excellent heat resistance, viscosity, chemical resistance, electrical insulation, etc.MORE
- TYPE TSS-Stainless Steel Braid Cover Smooth PTFE TubeJune 2, 2017TYPE TSSS - tainless Steel Braid Cover Smooth PTFE Tube. Construction:Type TSS is manufactured from smooth PTFE tube with stainless steel over braid.Temp. Range: -70℃ and 260℃.Applications:For transp...MORE
- TYPE NFD - NBR Food Delivery HoseJune 2, 2017Type NFD - NBR Food Delivery Hose
Applications: For transfer of liquid foodstuffs such as fat food, milk, fruit juice, drinks, wine, oil, potable water, etc.MORE
- TYPE TCS-Stainless Steel Braid Cover Convoluted PTFE TubeJune 2, 2017TYPE TCS - Stainless Steel Braid Cover Convoluted PTFE Tube. Construction:Type TCS is manufactured from convoluted PTFE tube with stainless steel over braid.Temp. Range: -70℃ and 260℃.Applications:Fo...MORE
- TYPE NFSD - NBR Food Suction and Delivery HoseJune 2, 2017TYPE NFSD - NBR Food Suction and Delivery Hose .
Applications: Suction and delivery of liquid foodstuffs such as fat food, milk, fruit juice, drinks, wine, oil, potable water and alcohol up to 96%. Also for liquid foodstuff tankers. Contains no phthalateMORE
- TYPE EFSD - EPDM Food Suction and Delivery HoseJune 2, 2017TYPE EFSD EPDM Food Suction and Delivery HoseApplications: Suction and delivery of liquid foodstuffs such as fruit juice, drinks, wine, potable water and alcohol up to 96%. Also for liquid foodstuff t...MORE
- TYPE BFSD-BIIR Food Suction and Delivery HoseJune 27, 2017TYPE BFSD BIIR Food Suction and Delivery HoseApplications: Suction and delivery of liquid foodstuffs such as fruit juice, drinks, wine, potable water and alcohol up to 96%. Also for liquid foodstuff t...MORE
The steam hose, like the general industrial hose, is made up of inner glue, outer glue, and interlayer. The rubber tube is composed of the anti-pressure and aging inner rubber layer, the medium layer, the first layer or the multilayer high strength steel wire, or the winding layer and the outer layer. It is made of NBR (acrylonitrile butadiene copolymer/nitrile). It has the characteristics of mineral oil resistance, oil resistance, fuel, low-temperature resistance and low concentration of inorganic acid. In order to increase the strength, the external glue will adopt the textile weaving layer which is treated with heat resistance, and strengthen the pressure range of the hose.
The definition of the steam hose has the following parameters:
Pressure: general work pressure within 7, blasting pressure can reach 70 bar
Temperature: the temperature range of common in - 30 ℃ ~ + 130 ℃, some imported hose can even up to + 210 ℃
Resistance: common resistance coefficient is less than 109Ω
Diameter and wall thickness: diameter and tube diameter, wall thickness often refers to internal glue thickness, outside diameter refers to the maximum circle.
The scope of products: for engine cooling water, cold water, food processing and refrigeration equipment, especially dairy plant hot water and saturated steam (low concentration), resistant to dilute acid. It is used for cleaning, heat control, fire prevention, pumping, melting, blowing, or for the opening or permanent installation of the steam pump and lifting equipment. This hose can be used in refineries, shipyards, chemical plants, rolling mills, foundries and heavy industrial facilities. In these situations, severe environmental conditions are often encountered, requiring a high strength of the hose.