The stainless steel pipe fittings are one kind of pipe fittings. It is made of stainless steel, so it is called stainless steel pipe. It includes stainless steel elbow, stainless steel tee, stainless steel tube, stainless steel tube cap and so on. According to the connection method, it can be divided into four categories: socket type stainless steel pipe fitting, thread stainless steel pipe fitting, flange stainless steel pipe fitting and welding stainless steel pipe fitting.
The stainless steel pipe is a kind of new type of pipe which is widely used. Generally speaking, there are several kinds of machining methods:
1. Forging process: the pipe ends or part of the tube are pushed out by a type forging machine to reduce the outer diameter. The common type forging machine includes rotary, connecting rod type and roller type.
2. The roller method: a core is placed in the stainless steel fittings, and the outer roller is pressed to carry out the machining of the round edge.
3. The stamping method: the taper core is used to extend the tube end to the desired size.
4. The bending formation method: there are three methods which are commonly used, one is called the stretching method, the other is called stamping, and the third roller method is 3-4 rollers, two stationary rollers and one adjustment roller, they are used to adjust the fixed roll distance, and the finished pipe fittings are bent.
5. The rolling method: in general, they do not have core shaft, and it is suitable for thick wall pipe inside round edge.
6. The ballooning method: one method is to place the rubber inside the tube and compress it with the punch to make the tube bulge out; Another method is the use of hydraulic bulge forming, and then fill the middle of the tube into the liquid, and then the liquid pressure is going to fill the tube into the desired shape, this method is used mostly in the manufacture of convoluted tubing.